Why do you need an up-to-date website?
It’s already the start of a new decade but many companies’ websites still look like they are from the 2000s. As a customers’ first impression of your company will usually be based on what they see on your website, this could result in a crucial loss of conversions and revenue.
Benefits of a well-designed website
Many companies’ perception of website redesign is that it is an unnecessary task that is not only cost intensive, but time consuming as well. However, in this digital age where there is increased reliance on online platforms to obtain information and knowledge, investing in a website redesign comes with a multitude of benefits for your business that make it worth the price tag.
If you are still thinking about whether or not to invest your money into renovating your website, here are 7 reasons that will convince you that website redesign will benefit your company.
1. Increased search engine rankings: People don’t want to install native apps. An average user installs 0 applications in a month.
2. Increased user experience: The more you optimize your website by making it user friendly, and efficient for your target audience to use, the more valuable your website is to your customers. The increased customer satisfaction will generate more leads for you, netting you higher sales and average order amounts.
3. Faster load times: The most important aspect of all online platforms today is the load time. As people are getting more and more impatient about connectivity speed, a slow loading website will lead users to ditch your website and look for other competitors.
4. Engagement with mobile users: In 2018, 58% of site visits were from mobile devices. It is important to design your website to be responsive to mobile screen sizes.
5. More sales:The most important aspect that all companies are ultimately looking for is increased conversion rates. With a good website that is kept up to date about your latest products and services, customers will be drawn in and this will lead to generation of more leads and increased sales.
Our clients report that their customers spend more on their websites after a web redesign by our team. Feel free to contact us to take a look at your website and recommend the best way to improve it.